Monday, July 28, 2008

And here comes the sickness...

Dear Baby,

My body is really starting to change already. I am starting to feel pregnant. The last few days have been tough… I am feeling weak, tired, and my stomach hurts. I feel really bad because I am starting to get moody. I have to keep apologizing to your dad because I haven’t been very nice. All of this is just the start of the pregnancy and I hear it will get worse. It’s crazy how tired you make me. I wake up, and I am so tired for the rest of the day. My legs feel weak, and I feel so heavy. I haven’t felt hungry the last few days, I keep feeling like I just ate. Everything I am feeling is totally worth it for you. Your dad has been so great through all my mood swings and craziness. He is such a trouper…you will love him!

Love, Mommy

No comments: