Tuesday, July 22, 2008

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!

So it has been confirmed...you are coming! We took four tests at home and they all came back positive and then we got a real test taken this morning. They say that you may be coming to our family on April 3, 2009. I guess how they count your pregnancy is that you start your pregnancy on the first day of your previous period. So, that means I am now four weeks along. It's crazy how that works. Your dad and I are so excited and a little scared, but we know that everything works out the way that it should. We love you!

4 comments:

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

Holy Crap Whitney, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to kick things off! Anyway I had a great time photographing your wedding and will get some editing done soon. I don't have your number can you e-mail it to me so I can get in-touch with you once I've finished my edits?

Paul/Heather said...

I was going to ask what you wanted for a wedding gift...but maybe now you would like baby stuff..diapers?
Congrats.
~heather

Grandma Janice said...

My goodness history is repeating itself. Allen your dad was born 8 months and 3 weeks after your grandpa got home from his mission. I have lots of advice, mostly for you Allen, be kind and patient with Whitney. Congratulations, things will all work out.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys. And I knew it the whole time! Just for the record.