Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So anxious!

Dear Son,

I am now 16 weeks along as of today.  We are getting so close to be half way done!  My stomach is starting to get a little bit bigger because you are growing so much.  I have been on bed rest the last week and will continue for two more weeks.  I am trying to take care of you because your health is so important. 

Often I find myself laying down and with my hands on my stomach.  I just lay there and think about you, craving you to finish growing so I can hold you!  Words cannot describe how much I love you.  The other day I felt the strangest feeling in my stomach and it was so strong.  I am pretty sure that it was you that I felt, but I haven’t felt it again so I am not positive. 

I just wanted to tell you that we love you so much and can hardly wait for your arrival.  Your entire family is so excited and I know that your grandma’s are dying to meet you.  They both ask about you and I know they can hardly wait to hold you like your Father and I…

I love you!

Love, Mommy

No comments: