Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a scary day!

Dear Son,

Today I had such a scare. Your father and I thought we lost you. It seemed as if I was having a miscarriage because of some complications today. I was so scared and lost control. I wanted you to come to our family so bad and couldn’t think of losing you. We called our doctor and he said we needed to go to the Emergency Room right away and get an ultrasound. Well we saw your heart beat flickering in the picture and saw you moving around! It brought so much joy to me to know that you were okay. We asked the doctor during that ultrasound if they could see if you were a boy or a girl yet and she could. She told us that you were a boy! Your dad and I were so excited because we were hoping for a boy first so you could protect your little sisters. We just love you so much and are so glad you are okay!

Love, Mommy

No comments: