Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Dear Son,

Today, you and I hit our 29 week mark.  We have 2 ½ more months to go.  You hit a major growth spurt over the last couple weeks.  I cannot believe how big you are.  At this point you should be a little over 15 inches long!  You sure have gotten big because my belly is now HUGE!  You play inside of me all day long non stop.  I have noticed that you tend to go crazy when I am in the bath tub.  Every time I am in the bath tub and get in the hot water you start kicking and moving more than normal.  When you look at my stomach I can see you moving around in there.  It’s almost like an earthquake!  My back is really starting to hurt and my body sure is feeling this pregnancy.  No matter how in pain I am or just need to cry it out, I know this is worth it.  I just want to be done so I can hold you and kiss you.  I just want you to come home with me and your daddy. Your father and I have been doing so much around the house to make room for you.  We are so excited for you to come.  I love you so much and can hardly wait.  Just 2 ½ more months and then you get to come home!  Hang in there.  We love you!

Love, Mommy

No comments: