Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear Son,

You hit your 32 week mark today!  Look how big you are!  I am getting so close to holding you and taking care of you.  Your daddy and I started taking birthing classes last night so we know what to expect when you come.  Oh I can’t tell you enough how badly I want to have you here with me.  You kick me all day long and you love to kick me where it hurts the most.  Although I am in a lot of pain all the time, you are worth it.  I wouldn’t trade it in for anything.  Your Aunt Maria and Aunt Katie are throwing me a baby shower in a few days and you will get all sorts of fun stuff.  I am so excited to have clothes and toys for you.  I sure love you so much.  I enjoy laying on my back in bed and watching you kick and roll around inside of me.  When you do, my whole stomach moves around.  It is so fun watch and to see how you move…you are just so cute!

I sure love you!

Love, Mommy

No comments: