Monday, March 30, 2009

Dear Son,

We only have 2 days left until your due date! Can you believe that? I am just finishing up things around the house for you to come home. Oh my am I excited! I can hardly even sit still because I am so anxious. I am so anxious to hold you and kiss you and see what you look like. I am so anxious for your dad to hold you and for us to be a wonderful little family. You mean the world to me and I can hardly wait to show you how much I love you. This past week has been a little tough. I can barely walk, I wabble around like a 90 year old woman. Dad has been laughing at me as I try to walk around…it’s funny to him! He is so great at helping me get around and is so thoughtful! We are so excited for you to come home to us. I took another picture last night so that you could see what you looked like inside of mommy right before you came out. This is me at 40 weeks. I sure hope you decide to come out soon.

We sure love you son!

Love, Mommy

No comments: