Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another picture of your cute little face!

Dear Son,

Today we had another ultrasound.  I was so excited all morning, anxiously waiting for the appointment so I could see you again.  (It’s like waiting the night before Christmas for Santa to come!)  The whole appointment you just stayed curled in a little ball.  You would move your legs a little bit, but you never moved out of your tight ball.  The ultrasound lady kept bouncing my stomach to see if you would move but I guess you were just too comfortable!  Once during the ultrasound you moved your arm around and it looked like you were waving to me.  It brought the biggest smile to my face!

You are growing well and your heart beat is strong. The lady said that you just looked perfect!  I know I tell you a lot, but I want to tell you that I love you so very much.  Sometimes my body hurts a lot, but I would never trade you in for anything in this world.  You mean so much to me and I can hardly wait to hold you. 

I love you son!

Love, Mommy

No comments: