Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Son,

You are really starting to kick a lot.  Last night was so fun.  I just laid in your dad’s lap on the couch and we both felt you kicking so much.  When your dad feels you kick, his face lights up and he smiles.  He sure loves you a lot.  I laid there for over an hour and just felt you moving over and over again.  One time last night when your dad put his hand on my stomach, you kicked a few times in a row.  He said, “Wow, he sure kicks you a lot!  It looks like we have a little soccer player!”  Some days you are so active and move all day and never stop.  Other days you don’t move very much.  I just love laying there on my back and feel you kicking and rolling!

We have picked out all of your furniture for your room and we are going to start ordering it here pretty soon.  We just had Thanksgiving, it fell on your dad’s birthday this year.  Christmas is coming up in a couple weeks and right after Christmas I am going to clean out your bedroom.  I am so excited to put your room together so I can sit in there and wait for you to come.  I am so anxious to hold you and I can’t stop dreaming about you.  I am getting close to my third trimester, which means I don’t have too much longer.  I just love you so much and can hardly wait! 

Love, Mommy

No comments: