Monday, November 10, 2008

YOU MOVE!

Dear Son,

Today has been such a great day!  It’s my day off from work and I have been able to just relax .  This afternoon I felt something so strange inside my stomach and this time I KNOW it was you.  I kept feeling you over and over again and then it stopped.  Well you just started moving around again a few minutes ago.  I can feel you right now as I am writing to you.  I wish that it was strong enough for your daddy to feel, but it isn’t yet.  So he will just have to wait and I can enjoy you by myself!  I wish I could describe what it feels like but there are no words!  Pretty soon you will start kicking all over the place and I will be able to see you move!  It sure is fun to feel you move.  You have been so active today and I guess you are just having fun playing inside of mommy! 

I love you so much!

Love, Mommy

No comments: